Nano Talon EVO
The Evolution of a Classic
It’s been 3 years since we dreamed about this little park flyer able to be fun and easy to transport at the same time.
“It’s a backpack FPV plane” we thought back then.... “We’ll be happy if we can do some FPV around the block with this...”
Time has prove us extremely humble in our goals regarding the Nano Talon: Thousands of units sold all around the world, fan clubs, FB pages and groups, epic FPV trips (up to 35km out and back)... WAIT... again: 35Km OUT AND BACK (credits to Bruno Parini)... Most “big pro” FPV planes in the market cannot even dream about doing that... well, we didn’t do it: You made ZOHD Nano Talon a huge success!
To celebrate it, we’re introducing a better Nano Talon: The Nano Talon EVO!
* EPP molded wing, built-in CF spar for enhancement, light, flexible and crash-resistant.
* Straight wing instead of an anhedral wing to get more stable and agile attitude.
* Updated SunnySky motor with a longer shaft, compatible with regular propellers.
* Updated 9g servos from plastic gear to metal gear.
* Updated ESC from 30A with 5V 1A Linear BEC to 30A with 5V 2A Switch BEC.
* Detachable main wing and tail wing for easy transport, easy to install. Improve connections for better aileron and tails stability
* Enlarged battery bay for Lipos from 3S to 4S, and Li-Ions 18650 4S 2P 3500mAh
* Bigger NACA air-inlet provides more air cooling for FPV gear inside the fuselage.
* Built-in carbon fiber spar and extended plywood inside the fuselage for more strength in case of an impact.
* Optional belly mapping camera bay and camera mount for mapping.
* Texture marked on both sides of fuselage for a more secure hand launch grip.
* Optional Tefl0n cover for fuselage bottom, super durable, protecting the fuselage bottom from scratches on landing
Item Name: Nano Talon EVO
Color: Black & White
Material: Crash Resistant EPP
Wingspan: 860mm (33.85'')
Length: 570mm (22.44in'')
ESC: 30A w/5V 2A BEC (Switch)
Servos: 9g Metal Gear
Flying Weight: 361g (w/o FPV gear)
CG: 3.5cm from the wing leading edge (marked under the wing)
Recommended Battery: Lipo from 3S to 4S 1300-2200mAh, Li-Ion 18650 4S1P 3500mAh